Mechanically Inclined

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nothing Beats a Good Snow Job.

I am here and there and everywhere lately. Lucky for you, I was here long enough to take snowy pictures and post them blogwise.


The Lair.



Postcardtastic Shed

I should sell this one to Canada Post.

I swear we're the last subdivision to ever get plowed. Sometimes as a community we race snowblowers to get it done.

These trees just blow my mind. For some reason my camera is a jerk indoors but a supercamera outside.

See the little tree? Now, imagine Charlie Brown and the peanuts gang going "Looo, loo looo, looloo looo looo looo, looo looo loooooo, looloo loo looo"

Now, wasn't that fun? Well, in case it wasn't, here's me sneaking up on a tiny spaceship.

3 Comments:

  • WOO SNEAKING UP ON TINY SPACE SHIPS

    By Blogger Lee, at 2:43 PM  

  • Stroud, your camera skills are amazing. Only to be beaten by your spaceship sneaking skills. Tell me when you get a thousand transformers and we'll take over the world.

    By Blogger Jeremy, at 12:31 PM  

  • Look at that snow! Throw some in an envelope for me.

    By Blogger Nikki, at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home