Mechanically Inclined

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Fatkat Hockey Pool 2007-08

Something I'm going to try and make regular on this blog will be reports on our office pool here at Fatkat, which I'm heading up as commissioner. So far we've got seven teams, and I'll take as many more as want to join by Friday afternoon. Once all the dust settles on that, I'll list off the teams and you can get to know your favourite hooligans.

Also, check out mmbbl.blogspot.com, which is my site for our in-office Blood Bowl league. First games take place this Sunday, and there'll be a report there about how it all went down. Don't know what Blood Bowl is? google it up!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • http://bks-log.blogspot.com

    Friends blog is pretty kick ass also. You might enjoy. Definently going to check yours out alot more often.

    I got a link to your blog from www.ehowa.com

    By Blogger the daniel, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home